You are just getting started with ProLeads and now it is time to create your first campaign.
- Go to "Campaign" in the menu on the left.
- Click on "+ New Campaign" in the top right corner. (Not on "New Intro Campaign", we will go through this at another time).
- If you are the first person in your company setting up ProLeas be sure to create 2 campaigns (call them: test 1 and test 2) or else the system gets confused (also, the first person you add may take a few minutes, just be patient). Otherwise skip to step 4.
- Give your campaign a descriptive name so you know what type of leads are in it. For example a good name could be: "Marketing professionals in B2B companies with 100-500 employees in NYC". A less good name could be "sales leads targeted in April".
- If you have connected your email sending tool to your ProLeads account then you can select it here and allow auto sync between ProLeads and your drip email software. "Auto add" means that every time you add a lead to this campaign it will also be added to your drip email campaign/cadence. Make sure you select the correct cadence.
Next step is to find leads to import to your campaign. See Finding leads